Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Don't Fuck with Me or I'll Bite Your Tongue Off

Or rather, fuck me and I'll bite your tongue off. Emily Mescher of Celina, Ohio is free on $10,000 bond after being charged with assault for biting her lover's tongue off during a particularly hot sex act. Her uh...boyfriend...Chad Ringo (what a good name) was taken to the hospital in nearby Lima. Doctors there tried to reconstruct 30% of his tongue. The bit off part was never found...yes, they think Emily swallowed it. Chad wants the uh...missing part sewed back on even if it could be retrieved by...um "natural channels."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she did not bite his tongue off during sex. she did not swallow the tongue.

Marcos said...

Well, thanks for clearing that one up. But, I'm wondering how she got enough of his tongue in her mouth to bite part of it off? I mean it's not like she just got a little too close when they were talking.

Anonymous said...

your an idiot