Saturday, April 19, 2003

Home(ly) Depot

Last night my wife and I went to Home Depot to pick up some paint for touch up in the dining room. I admit I don't go there often, but I have been there quite a few times. Last night (Friday night) there was the ugliest crop of people I've ever seen concentrated in one place. There was not one person that looked even average. Maybe it was a Friday night thing, like if you're at Home Depot on Friday night, you're not good looking enough to be doing anything else. You just work on the house where you live alone. I can't remember the homely people being out in such force anywhere else I've been. Of course, you might say well, what were you doing there? If everyone else was so homely, you must be too, after all you were there on a Friday night, weren't you? Hmmm...

No comments: