Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Gotham City: Part VII


Friday I wanted to go back to Central Park to see more of the fall foliage. And we did, but it was pretty cold out with the wind so we didn't spend a lot of time there. We did walk around the Upper West Side and found it to be true to its reputation.

Afterwards, we took the train back to Union Square to get "a bargain" at Filene's on a woman's coat. But the Goddess couldn't find anything with a bargain price, so she didn't get anything.

We went back to Times Square to meet Kirsten for her birthday dinner. She wanted to go to the Franklin Station Cafe which is near the Franklin Station subway stop. The Cafe is a Malaysian-French place that serves huge bowls of udon noodles. I thought that udon noodles were Japanese, but what do I know?

Later we went back to the hotel and spent the rest of the night packing. And I still got stopped at the airport metal detector because I packed my Swiss Army knife in my carry-on bag.

No comments: