Thursday, September 07, 2006

Riding the Metro in Mexico City Can Be...

Fun? Not fun? Shameful? Hard to say. Just look at this quote from a young student in Mexico City:
"Hace unos meses iba a la facultad. A veces el Metro se para un rato por razones desconocidas. Esa mañana ya se me había hecho bastante tarde y estaba muy nervioso. El Metro se detuvo en Insurgentes por más de un cuarto de hora. Iba repleto, el calor era insoportable, y de repente sentí que una mano bajaba el cierre −la cremallera− de mi pantalón. Acto seguido, alguien sacó mi pene de su guarida. Me sorprendió tanto el asalto que me excité enseguida. Se me puso dura en cuestión de segundos y para mayor sorpresa, la mano misteriosa me hizo una chaqueta −paja− rítmica y plácidamente. Me vine rápidamente. Más de lo normal. No sé si me enorgullece o me avergüenza, pero es una de las veces que más rápido he eyaculado. He de decir que en el pasado me han metido mano en el Metro muchas veces, pero nunca con tanto descaro."

Translation: A few months ago I was going to school. Sometimes the Metro stops for a short time for reason unknown. That morning I was already running late and I was very nervous. The Metro stopped at Insurgentes for more than 15 minutes. It was completely full, the heat was unbearable, and suddenly I felt a hand lower the fly - the zipper - on my pants. Right away, someone pulled my penis out of it's hiding place. It surprised me so much that I became excited right away. I got hard within seconds and an even bigger surprise, the mysterious hand began to jack me off rhythmically and slowly. I came quickly. More than normal. I don't know whether to be proud or ashamed, but it is one of the fastest times I've ejaculated. I must admit that in the past many times I've had a hand grab me, but never with such lack of shame.

No comments: