Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Me & Julio Down by the Barn Yard

The Goddess and I went to a Bed & Breakfast for our anniversary in Wimberly, Texas. Wimberly is about 20 miles west of San Marcos, and is known as an artist town. We stayed at the Highpoint Manor which also goes by the name of Old McMayhew's Farm. They have a variety of animals there, mostly for guests to see. However, they do use the eggs from the chickens and ducks. We had scrambled duck eggs on our second morning. They tasted so good that I thought the cook had put cheese in them.



One of the animals is a goat named Julio. They named him Julio because "he sangs so purdy." I didn't get to hear him sing, but I did get to see him spit. He runs over to the fence whenever he sees a human approaching. He'll start spitting at them, if they get close enough. He started spitting at me, so I started spitting back. The picture is of us spitting at each other.

No comments: