Saturday, October 22, 2005

Have You Ever Heard of Prussian Blue?

Well, I never had either...until this afternoon. I was scanning my usual dose of European tabloids (where else are you going to get real dirt?), when I came across this story about two blonde twins from Bakersfield, CA. Seems they are a big hit with the white supremacists. Just check out their song titles:

1. Road to Valhalla
2. Victory Day
3. Weiss Weiss Weiss
4. Our Vinland
5. Sacrifice
6. Panzerlied
7. The Snow Fell
8. Gone with the Breeze
9. Aryan Man Awake
10. I will bleed for You
11. Hate for Hate: Lamb near the Lane
12. Victory
13. Sisters

Their parents and grandfather are racists and Nazis. White supremacists themselves are the best argument against racial superiority! They are the stupidest motherfuckers alive! God save us from these stooges.

No comments: