Monday, May 17, 2004

Not Enough Blood

Yesterday, I read a post on Aztlan.net that the Berg beheading was a fraud. According to a MD in Mexico, there wasn't enough blood in the video to indicate that Berg had been alive when it happened. I watched the video, and I did notice something out of place. The screams of the victim were not in sync with the video. In fact, the sound of the screams starts when the "killer" pulls the knife out of his shirt. Except, Berg doesn't change expression. I had put it down to being a very cheap video, etc. But, like the doctor says, if he was already dead, then he wouldn't spurt blood all over the place. So, I have to say that perhaps he was already dead, and they just had him propped up there to look like he was alive. The video shows him telling about his family, but it's clearly video from a different time. Things are not what they seem...still.

No comments: