Thursday, April 22, 2004

Ye Shall Be Like Unto A Serpent

Last night Nana was letting the dogs out for the last time before bed, when she saw a snake on our back porch. She came and got me from upstairs. She was scared to death! She was breathing hard and shaking. Anyway, we couldn't find the snake, but the dogs could smell it, and I had to get them to go on out the door. She called to tell me that Papa found the snake on the back porch in the corner where all that junk is by the screen door. She wanted me to know that she wasn't seeing things. I didn't accuse her of seeing things, but she brought it up this morning. She thought that maybe it had just been a "vision." I didn't think it was because the dogs went straight over there smelling all around. If they hadn't done that, then of course I would have thought she was having visions.

No comments: