Sunday, January 26, 2003

Super Sunday

It's time for that annual glorification of organized sanctioned violence and the advertising industry. I'm actually a football fan, but this is over the top. I find the commercials much more interesting that the game. Although, I must say that last year's crop was not very good. I hope they make up for it this year. If it was up to me, I'd do one with Saddam Hussein in it. Like drinking a Pepsi, or singing the praises of OB tampons.

Saddam Hussein (smiling, looking straight into the camera, holding a box of OB's in left hand with box clearly readable.) [close shot]: "I like my women to use OBs during that time of the month. I feel so good knowing they were developed by a woman gynecologist. I like my army to use Sarin gas during those difficult times. I feel good knowing it was developed by a man engineer."

No comments: